Featured post

Don't Diet Eat Right:  "It's not about dieting, It's about eating health...

Don't Diet Eat Right:  "It's not about dieting, It's about eating health... :   "It's not about dieting, It's ...

Sunday 14 February 2016

 "It's not about dieting, It's about eating healthy" 
I am "Dietitian Roomani" and I believe healthy eating is not about strict dieting or depriving yourself of food you love.
I am a Diet and Nutrition expert. I have done my post graduation in Foods and Nutrition, thereafter completing my internship from PGIMER Chandigarh. I have gained experience as a Clinical Dietitian in Bombay Hospital, Indore in my "Registered Dietitian" course also. I am also experienced as a Diabetes Educator and Diet expert of Diabetes and Hormonal problems from TOTALL Diabetes and Hormone Institute, Indore.
My aim is to provide a healthy diet with a simple philosophy:” Helping people to achieve their goals with positive lifestyle changes”. I provide unique services of Online Diet Plans. It offers the comfort to avail the diet consultation from your preferred location. You don’t have to visit the clinic or wait in a queue to get started with healthy eating. I will communicate with you over telephone or WhatsApp or Chatting or e- mail or Skype call.
My e-clinic service not only reduces body weight but also other risks associated with it by focusing on the whole body. Besides Weight loss, I provide diet plans for Weight gain, Bodybuilding, Skin glow, Diabetes, Cardiovascular diseases, Nephrological Disorders, Liver functioning disorders, Malabsorption Syndrome, Gluten allergies, and also for High uric acids, High blood pressure disorders, Acidity, Hormonal imbalances like Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, PCOD, diet by profession with normal kitchen diets.
The services include monthly, quarterly, or yearly packages which include body analysis, weekly balanced diet plans with follow-ups for achieving desired results for blood sugar levels, Weight loss, Weight gain and there are other packages also for Brides, Body Building, Body shaping.
My motto is to provide a well-balanced diet according to your lifestyle. Because
“You don’t have to Eat Less, You Just have to Eat Right”



No comments:

Post a Comment