Don't Diet Eat Right: "It's not about dieting, It's about eating health...
Don't Diet Eat Right: "It's not about dieting, It's about eating health... : "It's not about dieting, It's ...
Monday, 7 March 2016
Happy mahashivratri to everyone
Sabudana/tapioca is the commonly consumed food today
And I believe no 1 knows the wonderful health benefits of this small white pearl
Lemme tell u
· Good source of protein
· Rich in Iron, Calcium, folic acid and vitamin B
· Loaded with carbs, i.e. good source of energy
· Helps muscle growth
· Helps in healthy weight gain
· Prevents indigestion, gas and constipation
· Helps in lowering blood pressure
· Improves bone health
· Energy booster
· Fights fatigue
Friday, 4 March 2016
DIET TIPS FOR BRIDES TO BE
Every girl wants to look her best on her wedding day, to get that glowing skin, bright hair and perfect body.
Here are 10 tips for her:
· Always start your day with lukewarm water/aloe vera juice/green tea. Never with sweet tea or coffee.
· Have heavy breakfast with whole grains/sprouts/, fruits and skim milk. Avoid fried items and sweets.
· Whenever you feel hungry while shopping, don’t eat junk; always carry some fruits, dry fruits, homemade soups with you.
· Include multi-grains, dals, yogurt, salads, salmon, chicken and soups in your lunch and dinner.
· Consume at least 3-4 liters of water a day.
· Physical activity is mandatory for shedding those extra kilos, and getting that toned body. Do your favourite exercises like dancing/swimming/yoga/walk/skipping/bicycle riding/jogging, an hour a day.
· Include a lot of yellow, red and green fruits and vegetables in your diet, as they contain certain enzymes, which will do magic for your skin.
· Have walnuts and almond because they are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which will help you in getting your skin and hair brighter.
· Avoid eating refined carbs, fried foods, sweets, processed foods, as they will increase the calories.
· Start following these tips before 6 months from your wedding.
And become a happy, healthy and glowing bride.
Wednesday, 2 March 2016
Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)