Featured post

Don't Diet Eat Right:  "It's not about dieting, It's about eating health...

Don't Diet Eat Right:  "It's not about dieting, It's about eating health... :   "It's not about dieting, It's ...

Monday 22 February 2016

Hi this is Dietitian Roomani and I present to you
Weight loss programme
“Got tired of dieting and still not losing weight. We have got a nutritious diet plan specially for u where u don’t have to starve”
 Once you register with me and I have enough Information about You, I will set goals for you according to your need, lifestyle and body. Remember, it’s not Dieting, It’s eating Right. You don’t have to take any pills or powders or do strenuous exercise. You just have to eat a well balanced, nutritious diet from your kitchen only. It will be a combination of food ingredients easily available in your kitchen.  I don’t believe in any FAD/CRASH dieting, my motto is
“DON’T DIET EAT RIGHT”

No comments:

Post a Comment