DIET TIPS FOR BRIDES TO BE
Every girl wants to look her best on her wedding day, to get that glowing skin, bright hair and perfect body.
Here are 10 tips for her:
· Always start your day with lukewarm water/aloe vera juice/green tea. Never with sweet tea or coffee.
· Have heavy breakfast with whole grains/sprouts/, fruits and skim milk. Avoid fried items and sweets.
· Whenever you feel hungry while shopping, don’t eat junk; always carry some fruits, dry fruits, homemade soups with you.
· Include multi-grains, dals, yogurt, salads, salmon, chicken and soups in your lunch and dinner.
· Consume at least 3-4 liters of water a day.
· Physical activity is mandatory for shedding those extra kilos, and getting that toned body. Do your favourite exercises like dancing/swimming/yoga/walk/skipping/bicycle riding/jogging, an hour a day.
· Include a lot of yellow, red and green fruits and vegetables in your diet, as they contain certain enzymes, which will do magic for your skin.
· Have walnuts and almond because they are rich in omega 3 fatty acids, which will help you in getting your skin and hair brighter.
· Avoid eating refined carbs, fried foods, sweets, processed foods, as they will increase the calories.
· Start following these tips before 6 months from your wedding.
And become a happy, healthy and glowing bride.
Post a Comment